Before purchasing a phone, it is wise to research its compatibility with lineageOS. A quick Google search should show whether your model of phone can support them or not.
LineageOS is the go-to custom ROM for Android phones no longer receiving official updates, offering superior performance and stability improvements over AOSP ROM.
If you want to skip the reviews, we say get the Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming 5G.
Best Phone For LineageOS Reviews
Motorola Moto G32 Dual-Sim
- For USA Buyers: This Smartphone is not compatible/will not work with any CDMA Networks including:...
- Dual-SIM, SIM CARD 1 & 2 : [2G : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G : UMTS 850(B5) / 900(B8) /...
- 6.5 inches, IPS LCD, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- 64GB Storage, 4GB RAM, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Android 12, planned upgrade to Android 13, Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm), Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz...
The Motorola Moto G32 Dual-Sim is an entry-level smartphone equipped with a quad rear camera capable of taking high-quality photos, along with a large display and ample storage space.
Additionally, its Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor and Adreno 610 GPU offer exceptional performance when running apps, playing games, browsing the web, or browsing social media apps like Instagram.
Featuring an accessible USB Type-C port for quick connection of accessories or data transfer to other devices.
Motorola Moto G32 boasts an impressive display, boasting not only high brightness and resolution but also responsive touch technology to allow easy app navigation. At 6.5 inches it offers ample viewing area for movies or content while its screen provides responsive navigation between apps.
Moto G32 stands out with its powerful 5000 mAh battery, which ensures long battery life even under intense usage – lasting through even one full working day of intensive usage!
Moto G32 boasts an innovative new design compared to its predecessors, featuring an entirely smooth back that does not feature embossed grooves.
This makes fingerprints and smudges less visible compared to glossy surfaces; additionally, the frame around its perimeter has also been painted in matching hues to the main body, giving the device a contemporary and elegant aesthetic.
Moto G32’s main camera offers a 50 Megapixel resolution and takes decent photos in well-lit environments, but quickly drops in quality as lighting conditions worsen. Furthermore, there are no special features or abilities within its macro module; therefore it remains rather underwhelming.
The Motorola Moto G32 offers plenty of promise and should be considered by anyone searching for a powerful smartphone at an attractive price. With up to 6GB of RAM and plenty of internal storage (expandable up to 1TB via microSD), this phone makes an excellent choice.
OnePlus 9 Pro
- Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - Take your best shot with the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G’s Quad Camera system...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 - Powered by the most powerful Snapdragon platform yet, the OnePlus 9 Pro 5G...
- A Day’s Power in 15 Minutes - Take wired charging to the next level with Warp Charge 65T, or charge...
- Next-Generation Fluid Display - The 6.7” QHD+ display delivers stunning visuals at 120 Hz with...
- Alexa Support - Simply by saying "Alexa", you can play music, make calls, hear the news, or check the...
The OnePlus 9 Pro is one of the most desirable Android phones on the market. Boasting an eye-catching design and powerful performance capabilities despite its relatively modest price point, the phone boasts stunning visuals as well as plenty of desirable features that you will fall in love with.
The OnePlus 9 Pro’s display is its crowning achievement. Equipped with an OLED panel for superior color reproduction and calibrated to perfection, its variable refresh rate features up to 120 times per second for smooth images when playing games or scrolling social media feeds.
But, when not being used it downclocks to 1Hz for power conservation; an amazing feature only available on a few other phones but definitely noticeable in real-life usage!
Its large, versatile display is suitable for gaming as well as general smartphone use, and OnePlus’ OxygenOS software runs atop Android, making navigation simple with plenty of useful add-ons that may come in handy. Plus, its more modest approach may provide welcome relief from stock Android.
OnePlus has long been recognized for providing security and software updates to its devices quickly, initially promising two years but later increasing that promise to three. This offers greater protection than many other flagship phones can, providing longer-lasting security with every phone upgrade.
The camera of the OnePlus 9 Pro is another standout feature. Equipped with a dual-lens camera system with a 20MP primary lens optical zoom lens, and 16MP sensor for low light photography.
Furthermore, this smartphone is capable of recording 4K video at 60 frames per second – more than enough for most users!
The OnePlus 9 Pro offers 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, but you can upgrade to 12GB RAM at an extra cost of $1,069.
T-Mobile supports a 5G network in both sub-6GHz and millimeter waveforms; unfortunately, this phone won’t work with Verizon or AT&T networks.
Poco F3 5G + 4G
- Will NOT work on Verizon AT&T/BOOST/CRICKET/METRO PCS or any CDMA Carrier. 5G + 4G VoLTE Worldwide...
- 5G NR:n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78 4G: LTE FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/20/28/66 LTE TDD B38/40/41...
- 48MP+8MP+5MP Triple Camera + 20 Mp Front Camera
- 3.2Ghz Octa Core Qualcomm Kryo 585 GPU Adreno 650 X55 5G Connetivity
- Free Car Charger 6.67" Amoled 2400x1080 FHD+ 120hz Refresh Rate Corning Gorilla 5
Xiaomi has designed the Poco F3 as an economical gaming smartphone. Featuring a beautiful display, powerful processor, and high-resolution camera with excellent battery endurance and user-friendliness; 5G support; fingerprint scanner; lightweight aluminum frame design with physical trigger buttons and stereo speakers make this phone an excellent value-for-money option for gamers.
The Poco F2 is an appealing mid-range device with some striking features. It boasts a fast CPU and long battery life. Furthermore, its screen boasts bright images at a 120Hz refresh rate which makes it great for gaming purposes.
Music enthusiasts may appreciate its good speaker which connects easily to Bluetooth headphones.
Another key advantage of this model is its compatibility with LineageOS. Furthermore, it boasts an excellent camera and provides plenty of storage space.
Furthermore, there are multiple color choices and dual SIM support – in addition to featuring side-mounted fingerprint sensing capability, USB port support, 5G capabilities, fast charging capability, and gold-hued exterior design for added sophistication.
Xiaomi’s flagship Poco F3 marks its return to form after an extended absence, offering exceptional hardware value at this price point.
Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 chipset – fast enough to rival many flagship phones – and features a 48MP main camera capable of surpassing them even under certain lighting conditions, the F3 promises the ultimate smartphone experience at this price point.
However, while the Poco F3 boasts some impressive hardware specs, it does suffer from several notable drawbacks. While its plastic frame and lack of wireless charging may be overlooked by some consumers, others might find its lack of an IP rating and headphone jack hard to forgive.
Furthermore, software issues – specifically MIUI bugs and performance bottlenecks – often compromise its appeal.
Though not without flaws, the Poco F3 remains an appealing option for gamers looking for an affordable gaming phone with fast performance. Its high-resolution display, Snapdragon 870 chip, and 5G support make it an excellent choice.
If you prefer an overall superior experience then I suggest considering the more versatile iQOO Neo 6, as a better overall solution.
Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming 5G
- Will NOT work on Verizon AT&T/BOOST/CRICKET/METRO PCS or any CDMA Carrier. 5G + 4G VoLTE Worldwide...
- Dual Nano Sim (no Micro SD Slot) 5G 1, 3, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6 4G 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 26,...
- 6.67 inches, Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak) 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi...
- Octa-core (1x3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585) GPU: Adreno 650
- 256GB + 12 GB . Triple Camera 48MP + 8MP + 5 MP / 20 MP Front Camera
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming 5G smartphone from 2021 boasts a premium and stunning design, exceptional cameras, an eye-catching screen-to-body ratio, as well as an ample battery capacity, and is priced at Rs 20,700 in India.
This phone runs Android v11 with its custom Gaming UI called Game UI 12.5. It comes equipped with a 5G-ready MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC featuring 8 performing cores and Mali-G77 MC9 GPU for great graphics performance.
Furthermore, its CPU can reach 3.0GHz for fast responsive gaming experiences.
This smartphone features a huge memory of 6GB, enabling it to run multiple apps at the same time without slowing down or freezing up, making it perfect for running demanding games or apps such as streaming or downloading music.
Furthermore, its screen resolution of 2400x 1080 pixels offers smooth user experiences, along with its 120Hz refresh rate for an enhanced experience.
Redmi Redmi K40 Gaming features a 6.6-inch OLED display with a small punch-hole notch, offering full HD+ resolution at 395 PPI and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Furthermore, this device boasts a 16 MP front camera as well as a 64 MP main camera resolution for enhanced photography experience.
This model comes equipped with a fast 67W charger that allows for charging the phone in under an hour, as well as a fingerprint scanner for added security purposes. Furthermore, its 5065 mAh battery should last you more than a day according to user ratings on Kimovil.
The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming comes in four distinct colors: Bright Black, Silent Flower (green), Silver Traces, and Magic Mirror (blue-purple gradient). Its outer box is designed to look like a fighter plane and comes complete with nunchucks to complete its theme.
Perfect for gamers wanting a fast Internet connection for playing new mobile games quickly and reliably while having affordable monthly payment plans available, its price point makes this phone attractive enough to consider for anyone in search of their next phone purchase.
Motorola Moto Edge 20 5G
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world...
- 5G: n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n38/n41/n66/n77/n78 4G (LTE):...
- 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM, Octa-core Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo 670) Adreno 642L
- Rear Camera: 64MP (f/1.7) + 8MP (f/2.2) 5MP f/2.4 + 2MP (f/2.4, depth) , Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2),...
- 6.7" 144Hz FHD+ display, 2400x1080px , OLED 10-bit color DCI-P3 color space 144Hz refresh rate Up to...
If there’s one thing Motorola has perfected, it’s making a phone feel premium on a budget.
That’s something the Moto Edge 20 5G does very well. It offers a simple design with no unnecessary embellishments, a decent camera suite, and a great display. The Motorola Edge 20 also boasts a powerful processor and good battery life.
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G processor.
While this is a downgrade from the Snapdragon 780G used in the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, it’s still a punchy mid-range chip that’s not too far off the standard of 2020 flagships. It’s paired with 8GB of RAM, which is more than enough for daily use and even some demanding games.
The camera on the Motorola Moto Edge 20 is quite impressive on paper, with a wide-angle lens and a 108MP sensor. However, the colors are sometimes off and it doesn’t perform very well in low light.
The Motorola Moto Edge 20 has a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate and HDR support. It has a decent color gamut, hitting 98.1% of sRGB and 70.8% of Adobe RGB, though it falls short of the high-end standards set by Apple and OnePlus.
The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3, which is disappointing, as other phones at this price point have much better protection.
Xiaomi 11T PRO 5G
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS,...
- Dual Nano sim 5G : n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n77/n78 4G: LTE...
- 108MP+8MP+5MP triple camera Rear Camera: 108MP, f/1.75 + 8MP, f/2.2 + 5MP, f/2.4, Front Camera: 16MP,...
- 256GB 8GB RAM, Kryo 680 CPU, up to 2.84GHz, with ARM Cortex-X1 technology GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 660 GPU,...
- 6.67" FHD+ AMOLED DotDisplay,2400x1080, Refresh rate: up to 120Hz, Aspect ratio: 20:9
With a 5G-ready Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of non-expandable storage, the Xiaomi 11T Pro delivers flagship-grade power at a mid-range price. Its 5.5-inch AMOLED display offers accurate colors and Dolby Vision playback, while its stereo speakers are tuned by Harmon Kardon.
And thanks to its 5,000mAh battery, the smartphone can easily get you through a day of heavy use.
The Xiaomi 11T Pro also sports 120W USB-C wired charging that, in my tests, whizzed it from zero to full in just 20 minutes. This is more than double the speed of the iPhone 12, which supports only 20W.
It’s also a reassuringly capable phone in many ways, with a fantastic main camera and a fine display. But, despite offering top performance and blazing fast charging for a great price, there are a few niggles.
Most of these stem from the phone’s software, which can bog down some apps and make multitasking more difficult than it should be.
The cameras also lack the dynamic range found on competing phones. Overall, though, the Xiaomi 11T Pro is a resounding success. With its 108MP triple-rear camera, blazing speeds, and impressively rapid charging, it’s a real flagship killer for less than half the price of some of its rivals.
Google Pixel 7 Pro – 5G
- Google Pixel 7 Pro is Google’s best-of-everything phone; powered by Google Tensor G2, it’s faster,...
- Unlocked Android 5G phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan;...
- Pixel’s Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours; when Extreme Battery Saver is turned on, it can last...
- The Google Pixel 7 Pro 6.7-inch Smooth Display makes everything stunning and immersive; it...
- Google Pixel 7 Pro has a 5x telephoto lens with 30x Super Res Zoom; the upgraded ultrawide lens powers...
Google’s Pixel 7 Pro adds only a few key tweaks to last year’s 2021 flagship, but these improvements bring it up to par with the competition. It unlocks faster, cameras are spookily good, and it looks and feels like a premium smartphone.
Like the other Pixel phones, the Pro version uses a 6.7-inch LTPO AMOLED display with a punch-hole notch. It has a resolution of 1440×3120 pixels and supports nano-SIM and e-SIM, as well as a number of sensors such as an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, barometer, and ultra-wideband (UWB).
The phone is IP68 dust and water-resistant and can withstand drops up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
The Pixel 7 Pro runs on Android 13 out of the box and comes with three years of major OS updates, as well as five years of security patches. It’s also powered by the second generation of Google’s in-house chip, Tensor G2.
Google says it’s up to 60% faster than the first generation, and this shows when launching apps or switching between them. Even demanding games like Genshin Impact and Asphalt 9: Legends run without any lag on the Pixel 7 Pro.
And its battery life is impressive, too. In our tests, the phone lasted more than two days of heavy use, with only a small drop in performance after an hour of YouTube streaming at max brightness.
ASUS Zenfone 8 ZS590KS 5G
- NOTE: International Version. No Warranty. This phone will work on GSM SIM cards like AT&T or T-Mobile or...
- SIM Cards: Dual slots. Slot 1: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card. Slot 2: 5G/4G/3G/2G Nano SIM card
- Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM
- Display: 5.9-inch 20:9 (2400 x 1080) 120 Hz / 1 ms Samsung AMOLED display
- Platform: Android 11, ZenUI 8 Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G
The Zenfone 8 fills a gap in the market for a well-specced, small Android smartphone. Its slim, curved aluminum and glass body is both sturdy and sleek. Our review model features a black finish with anti-glare frosted glass, which looks beautiful and feels comfortable in the hand.
The screen is a bright FHD+ AMOLED, whose colors shine and its inky blacks stand out. It has an 1100-nits peak brightness and a 120Hz refresh rate for smooth animations.
This display is also Asus’s best in terms of color balance, which displays nuanced differences in hues that would otherwise blend into each other on other phone screens.
It has a 64MP main camera and a 12MP ultra-wide camera, both of which perform well. The latter has a field of view that is 112 degrees, ideal for landscapes or group photos. The cameras have four-axis optical image stabilization, so your videos will be free of shake.
The Asus Zenfone 8 has a fingerprint sensor built into its display. This is accurate and fast, making it a convenient way to unlock your phone.
The phone supports NFC, which lets you use it to make contactless payments and unlock doors or load menus in restaurants. It also has Bluetooth 5.2 EDR for wirelessly connecting to headphones, speakers, and other devices.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.