When you are planning to purchase the best phone for Axie Infinity, you may want to consider a variety of factors.
The Axie Infinity game is similar to Pokemon, in that you collect virtual pets known as Axies. The game also features a play-to-earn mechanic, in which you can earn coins or tokens by completing in-game quests and battling other players.
If you want to skip the reviews, we say get the OnePlus Nord N20 5G.
Best Phone For Axie Infinity Reviews
Xiaomi Redmi 9A
- 6.53” HD+ Dot Drop display 720x1600 HD+, 5000mAh (typ) Supports 10W charge
- MediaTek Helio G25 CPU: 12 nm process technology, up to 2.0GHz, 8x A53, Octa-core CPU GPU: PowerVR8320,...
- 13 MP Rear Camera, 5MP Front Camera
- Wireless network: Supports protocols: 802.11 b/g/n Supports 2.4G WiFi / WiFi Direct Support Bluetooth 5.0...
- M2006C3LG Global Version Unlocked - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile,...
The Redmi 9A excels in battery life. Its 5000mAh battery is able to last for over a day or two, depending on usage. However, you should be aware that battery life will vary between users. Therefore, it’s best to charge your phone every night.
The Redmi 9A’s dual-SIM features make it possible to create two different accounts. This feature comes in handy if you want to separate your personal and work data. You can also use it if you plan to share your phone with others. Simply create a new user profile and login with it. Both user profiles have their own apps, settings, and contacts.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9A has a 5,000mAh battery that can last up to fourteen hours of gaming and 19 hours of video playback. It also has a 5MP front camera that functions as a face unlock feature.
Despite its low price, the Redmi 9A is an excellent general-use phone. It’s not designed to run the latest mobile games at their highest settings, but it’s capable of running the most popular games.
You can also read our guide on the best phone for international travel.
The camera on the Redmi 9A is an impressive one. Its 13MP rear camera is more than adequate for most uses, but there is no dedicated night mode. The 5MP selfie camera, meanwhile, takes decent selfies but is prone to blurring.
Despite being a premium smartphone, the Xiaomi Redmi 9A offers great value for money. It’s not the cheapest phone, but it’s still affordable, and it lasts much longer than its cheaper counterparts. It’s important to remember that cheap phones are cheap for a reason.
Xiaomi Redmi 9C
- 6.53” HD+ Dot Drop display, 720x1600 HD+, 20:9 aspect ratio, 400 nit (typ) brightness, Dual SIM
- ROM: 64GB, RAM: 3GB, MediaTek Helio G25 (12 nm), Octa-core CPU, GPU: PowerVR8320, 5000mAh Battery, 10W...
- AI Triple Rear Camera: 13MP, f/2.2 + 2MP, f/2.4 + 2MP, f/2.4, Front Camera: 5 MP, f/2.2, Android 10, MIUI...
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE bands:...
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS,...
If you are looking for a cheap phone that plays AAA games, you should consider the Xiaomi Redmi 9C. It offers a 5,000mAh battery that can last two days. It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack and a micro USB port. This makes it easy to plug in your headphones while you charge your phone.
The camera on the Xiaomi Redmi 9C is impressive as well. It has a 13MP f/2.2 main camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The rear camera is capable of capturing great pictures in daylight and indoors. It can also take good macro photos.
The Xiaomi Redmi 9C has decent power and a capable main camera. However, its display is subpar, and its low-light imaging capabilities make it a poor choice for serious photography. The Redmi 9 is more powerful, but it’s pricier than the 9C. You can also get a cheaper version called the Redmi 9A, but it doesn’t have a dedicated ultra-wide camera.
Samsung Galaxy A11
- 6.4" HD+ (720x1560) TFT LCD Infinity O, Dual SIM , 4000 mAh battery, Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Internal Storage - 32GB, RAM - 2GB, Snapdragon 450, Octa-core 1.8 GHz, Android 10
- Triple Rear Camera: 13 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF, 5 MP, f/2.2 (ultrawide), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth), Front...
- 2G Bands: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz, 3G Bands: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 4G LTE Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12,...
- International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work...
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is a solid, durable phone. It features a 3.5mm headphone jack and supports up to 1TB microSD cards. It supports dual SIM cards. Its 4,000mAh battery should last most people for two days. However, it does not come with a fingerprint reader.
The Samsung Galaxy A11 is a mid-range phone with an Android-based operating system. It comes with Samsung One UI, which provides many features over stock Android. Some carriers have already added pre-installed applications. It’s not clear if the device will come unlocked.
The screen on the Galaxy A11 is 6.4 inches across. This is a bit bigger than the one found on the Galaxy S20+, but it’s not as large as the screen on the Galaxy A10. It’s also not full HD, but its resolution is decent enough for social media and watching videos. It also doesn’t feature a massive notch. Its top left corner is cut out, but it still looks good enough to watch YouTube videos and read texts.
If you want to upgrade from the Galaxy A1 to the A11, you’ll want to buy the Samsung Galaxy A11. This phone has a better screen and a 48-megapixel main camera. It also comes with more memory, making it a more powerful device. It also has a fingerprint scanner.
Most carriers and prepaid carriers are selling the phone for less than the MSRP. The A11 is a better value, and it comes with a fingerprint sensor and USB Type-C port. The Galaxy A11 also has a good camera and supports contactless payments.
The Realme C11 is an affordable smartphone with a capable hardware setup. It boasts a 2.3GHz 12nm Helio G35 octa-core processor and a PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It also offers 2GB of RAM and 32GB expandable eMMC 5.1 storage. You can even play offline games on the Realme C11, including Mobile Legends.
The Realme C11 is well-priced and features a 5000mAh power battery. Its Helio G35 chipset is great for gamers as it provides faster response and more reliable connections. It is also capable of handling graphic-intensive games. Lastly, it comes with 2GB RAM, so you’ll have no problem playing the most demanding games.
The Realme C11 will make its official debut on June 30. It has already been teased on the retail site Lazada and is expected to go on sale on July 1. It is expected to come in Pepper Grey and Mint Green colors. The Realme C11 features a dual rear camera setup with a waterdrop-style notch for the selfie camera. Unfortunately, it does not have a rear fingerprint scanner.
In terms of battery life, the Realme C11 is the best phone for Axie Infinity. Its 5000mAh battery lasts a full day with average usage and is fully recharged in two hours and 56 minutes on a 10W charger. It also comes with a speaker that produces a bassy sound that can fill a room. The speakers are loud enough to be heard from across the room.
Unless you’re planning on playing Axie Infinity on the desktop, you’ll want to buy a phone with a screen larger than 6.2 inches. Its screen size is big enough for you to play full-screen games while you’re on the go.
Regardless of what type of game you’re playing, the Realme C11 is the best phone for Axie Infinity. It is available for Android and iOS phones and can be purchased through the Realme Official Store.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G
- 5G Enabled - The OnePlus Nord N20 is the perfect entry-level 5G phone, featuring premium specs and an...
- 6.43” Display - Immerse yourself into your favorite content with a large FHDplus AMOLED Display,...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 - With 6GB of powerful RAM and a 5G Snapdragon processor, the N20 5G can handle...
- Large 4500mAh Battery - Spend less time plugged in with an extra large battery.
- 33W Fast Charging - Get a day’s power in half an hour with 33W Fast Charging.
With its new 5G capability, the OnePlus Nord N20 is a worthy contender for the best phone for Axie Infinity. This phone features a 4500 mAh battery that should last a full day. While it’s not as powerful as a Samsung Galaxy A53, it’s more than enough to power most users for a full day.
The OnePlus Nord N20 5G inherits most of the camera components from the previous OnePlus Nord N10 5G, including a 64MP f/1.7 0.7-micron PDAF main camera and a 2MP f/2.4 1.75-micron monochrome sensor. However, it drops the 8MP ultra-wide camera and replaces it with a 16MP f/2.4 1.0-micron selfie camera.
Another good phone is the Oppo A57 4G. It’s basically the OnePlus 4G rebranded, but it’s also a good phone. It also comes with a MediaTek Helio G35 chip, which makes it a great choice for Axie Infinity users.
Although the OnePlus Nord N20 5G’s features are good, there are some things that can go wrong. Despite the high-end pricing, the phone isn’t perfect. Moreover, OnePlus may not be able to recapture the magic of the original Nord. However, it does have some nice qualities that make it worth the price. Especially, its fingerprint reader is a great touch, and it’s fast charging as well.
If you’re looking for a phone that takes great photos in low light conditions, the OnePlus Nord N20 is a solid choice. Its main camera is 64MP with an 8MP ultrawide lens on the back. It has a dedicated Night mode, which improves the camera’s performance in low light. While this camera isn’t as impressive as the Pixel 5A, it does a decent job.
While it doesn’t have as much screen real estate as the Galaxy A53 5G, it does have a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED show that offers sharp images and crisp details. The OnePlus Nord N20 5G’s screen also has a chin that’s too noticeable in bright sunlight.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A03s
- LONG LASTING BATTERY: The Galaxy A03s smart phone has the 5,000mAh power you can rely on to be prepared...
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Galaxy A03s was designed with processing speed in mind; Its reliable processing...
- EXPANDABLE STORAGE: Hold on to all the photos, videos, apps, and music you love; If Galaxy A03s’...
- VERSATILE CAMERA EXPERIENCE: From snapshots of your culinary masterpieces and everyday adventures to...
- INFINITE DISPLAY: Whether you’re chatting with family and friends or watching videos, the crystal clear...
If you’re considering buying a new phone but don’t have a lot of money to spend, the SAMSUNG Galaxy A03s is an excellent choice. With an HD+ screen and a 5,000mAh battery, it should last you a full day under medium use. Moreover, its OneUI design makes navigation a breeze.
This smartphone will be able to keep up with the latest trends and technology. It comes with a large 5,000mAh battery and supports quick charging with 15W. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC and offers 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. You can also expand the memory with a microSD card.
The camera on the SAMSUNG Galaxy A03s is surprisingly good for a budget phone. It can play games like League of Legends at 30FPS on Low graphics settings. The phone can also run Call of Duty Mobile on Low settings with minor slowdowns. It can also play some popular games, such as Genshin Impact.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s has been tested with the Android 11 operating system. It weighs seven ounces and features a 6.5-inch touchscreen. It has a 13-megapixel main sensor and a 5-megapixel front camera. It also has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The Samsung Galaxy A03s comes in blue and white colors.
The Samsung Galaxy A03s has a battery capacity of 5,000mAh. Its charger offers less than 10W, meaning that it takes two to three hours to charge a full battery. However, the phone supports up to 1TB microSD cards.
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A03s is the successor to the Galaxy A02s. The phone is a bit different from its predecessor, but the overall layout of the phone is similar. A fingerprint scanner is mounted on the facet, and it also has a USB Variety-C port.
The Galaxy A03s has more advanced features. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display and a MediaTek Helio P35 processor. The phone has four cameras – a 13-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel front camera, and an ultra-wide camera. The Galaxy A03s has a microSD card slot. This feature can be useful for taking pictures, downloading videos, and installing more apps.
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Your busy life deserves a battery built for busy; Whether you’re taking a video...
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: The very best of Galaxy A Series gives you awesomely smooth streaming of your...
- EXPANDABLE STORAGE: Galaxy A53 5G*** gives you the A Series’ biggest built-in storage and lets you...
- INTELLIGENT CAMERA: Capturing content is as easy as pose, shoot and share with A53 5G’s*** intelligent...
- INFINITE DISPLAY: Whether you’re streaming short videos or kicking back to complete a whole series, the...
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 is a budget-friendly option that offers a good deal of value. The phone has a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display and an Exynos 1280 processor. This is the first 5nm chip to power a Samsung A-series phone. It also comes with an impressive 5000-mAh battery and supports 25W Super Fast Charging.
The A53 is a mid-range 5G smartphone from Samsung. It has a 120-Hz Infinity-O AMOLED display and a 64MP camera with OIS. The phone also has stereo speakers and an IP67 rating. However, it does lack the luxuries of the A52s, such as a glass back and a metal frame.
The camera on the A53 is quite impressive. It comes with four different camera modes, including one ultrawide lens. It also has a higher-resolution front camera with 4K video support. Although the camera system on the A53 may not be as impressive as the Pixel 5a, it’s still capable.
One major downside of the SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 is its lack of a USB Type C charging brick. It comes with a USB cable, but you will need to buy a USB Type C charger separately. If you don’t want to spend extra money on a charging brick, you can always get an inexpensive charger from Amazon.
Another major flaw of the SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 is the lack of a fingerprint sensor. While it may not be as accurate as a fingerprint scanner on other models, it’s still fast and has a large screen. It’s also very durable, with IP67 certification.
Those looking for an affordable phone should consider the SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 instead. It has a large battery that can last two days without recharging. The phone also comes with a 64GB or 128GB memory option. In addition, it has an expandable memory slot, which is nice if you’re running out of space.
Google Pixel 6a
- Google Pixel 6a adapts to you; it’s super fast and secure and powered by Google Tensor, the first chip...
- Unlocked Android 5G phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan;...
- Pixel’s fast-charging all-day battery adapts to you and saves power for the apps you use most
- Take amazing photos with Pixel’s 12 megapixel camera and tools like Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, and...
- With Google Tensor, your phone launches apps fast, pages and images load quickly, and everything runs...
If you are looking for a phone that can last one day, the Google Pixel 6a may be the best option for you. This phone has the same design and chipset as the Pixel 6 Pro, but it also has a 60Hz refresh rate.
While you might not notice the difference now, it could have a big impact on usability down the line. The other big difference is the amount of RAM, with the Pixel 6a shipping with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The Nothing Phone 1 comes in an 8GB RAM and 256GB model, while the Pixel 6a comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage.
The Pixel 6a features the same design language as the Pixel 6 Pro and has the same fingerprint-resistant coating. It also features a camera bar that houses a dual camera setup and an LED flash. This makes it stand out from other mid-range Android phones. However, it does have one major drawback, and that’s that it does not have a headphone jack.
While the Pixel 6a has a smaller display than the Pixel 6, it has many other advantages, like faster wired and reverse wireless charging. The camera is also better. However, it’s still a little slower than the Pixel 6a. But it’s still a very good mid-ranger.
Although the Pixel 6a has the same processor as the Pixel 6, it is much smaller and lighter. The camera app is more powerful and feature-rich on the Pixel 6a than its counterpart, and it includes Night Sight, Magic Eraser, and Face Unblur.
In comparison, the Samsung Galaxy S III has much better cameras. However, the Pixel 6a struggles in low light, but it comes with a dedicated Night Sight mode. It will brighten up photos and reduce details in low-light conditions.
Sign up for our newsletter to get the best of The Sized delivered to your inbox daily.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.